In our modern world, there are still a few things you have to do when you want to turn a check into cash. If you hate going to the bank (or don’t have a bank account at all), you are not alone. Many people find that a bank’s limited hours and unexpected fees make it almost impossible to handle finances that way. You still deserve a convenient way to cash your checks.
Davenport Check Cashers offers easy and quick ways to cash almost any check. If you’re wondering, “Who will cash my payroll check?” — you came to the right place. As the original check cashers since 1991, we are happy to help you get the cash you need and get back to your life.
What to Bring to Our Check Cashing Place
At Davenport Check Cashers, we try to make the process of cashing checks as simple as possible. Before you exchange your check for cash, there are a couple of things you should make sure to bring with you:
- State ID or Passport. Please bring a current form of identification. We may be able to accept student IDs with a picture for certain types of checks. Not sure if your ID meets our requirements? We’re happy to help you figure out which one you need. Lost your ID? If you’re already in our system, we may be able to help you. Bringing your ID is best.
- Check Payable to You. We try to accept a variety of check types and amounts, but we can only cash checks made out to you. We cannot accept checks signed over to you.
Check to Cash Rules
Since many of our customers come to us for convenience, we try to limit the kinds of restrictions we place on our check cashing services. Here are a few things you should know about our services before you bring in a check for cashing:
- Type of Check. We specialize in cashing almost any type of check.
- Tax Refund Checks, Attorney Checks, Insurance Checks, Stimulus Checks, Student Loan Checks, Payroll and MORE.We try to meet our customers’ needs regardless of the amount. Our friendly customer service team can answer your questions or help clarify any restrictions to this policy.
- Frequency of check cashing services. We offer one check cashed each pay period for each company. If you have multiple jobs or are self-employed, we may be able to cash more.
- We do charge a fee for check cashing, depending on the type of check and the total amount. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Where Can I Cash My Paycheck? Trust Davenport Check Cashers
Visit us at 1920 Brady Street, Davenport IA 52803 (Link to maps.) Whether you are new to our services or you have been our customer for years, there are plenty of reasons to stop by If you have questions about our services, we would be delighted to answer them. We aim to make your experience as enjoyable as possible. For more information, contact Davenport Check Cashers today.