If you have an important document to sign, there’s a good chance you need a notary public. Notary service confirms your identity, the identities of any other parties involved in a transaction and witnesses all signatures. r Davenport Check Cashers can notarize most documents.
When you need to find a notary, you can start at Davenport Check Cashers. We’re happy to handle your paperwork quickly, so you can get back to your life.
- Available 6 days a week with extended business hours.
- Please wait to sign your document until after the Notary has reviewed the item
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Notary Services:
- State-issued driver’s license or identification card
- S. passport issued by the U.S. Department of State
- S. Military ID
- State, county and local government IDs
- Permanent resident card (green card) issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Foreign passport
- Driver’s license officially issued in Mexico or Canada
While you’re getting documents notarized in Davenport, why not check out the variety of other convenient services that Davenport Check Cashers offers? Our dedication to great customer service is a big advantage, whether you’re cashing a check, getting a payday advance or renewing your Illinois vehicle sticker. To learn more about the benefits of a local notary public or to ask about our services, contact us today.